Wednesday, October 8, 2008

LBJ Wildflower Center Native Plant Sell

One more thing for that us gardeners may enjoy. Oct. 18th and 19th is the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center's Native Plant sell. Today in our staff meeting they said they would have almost 300 species of Native Texas plants for sell, and they are reasonably priced. I think there is an admission fee to go to the sale (which I find weird), but that is also your admission into the garden and hiking trails.

See http://www.wildflower.org/plantsale/ for more info, prices, and a species list.

Take this info as you wish.

TG

2 comments:

The Garden Posse said...

Marshall and I will definitely be there. Maybe there's a secret guerrilla gardener admission price?

-Lindsay

Urban Composter said...

I don't think I can get a better admission price, but if you look at the plant list online and get an idea of what you will probably buy, and then give me the list and I think I get an employee discount. Let me get that all figured out next week and I will let you know more.

Travis